Bill Barnett

Independent Candidate for the South West region in the European Parliamentary Elections 2009

Friday 29 May 2009

Fame at last!!!

Tonight saw a little piece of electoral history made, with the first ever Party Election Broadcast by the Jury Team (Actually, it aired on GBC in Gibraltar last night, which makes it a first for the South West).

Anyway, me and Mrs B had a starring role in the broadcast (fleeting shot, left hand side, 3 rows back at the recent team launch). At least the subsequent texts from my friends prove that someone was watching.

I'll be milking my new found fame - I'm available for weddings, bar-mitzvahs, funerals, after dinner speeches...in fact I'm open to offers - have Elvis costume, will travel (and as I told a colleague this afternoon, I'm licenced to carry out religeous and civil ceremonies in all states of the US, apart from New York....but thats another story)

No comments:

Post a Comment